Expert Home Property Inspection
At DBL Check LLC, highly skilled industry professionals perform services for property inspection Austin homeowners and real estate brokers rely on for accuracy and complete information regarding the home’s condition and problems.
Expert inspectors at DBL Check are dedicated to providing thorough inspections and comprehensive reports using the latest technological equipment and processes available in the industry today.
Standard Home Property Inspection
Whether you’re preparing to sell your home, looking to purchase a new one, or needing a warranty inspection, trust the experts at DBL Check for an in-depth inspection.
Our experienced team of inspectors will thoroughly check:
- Attic ventilation and insulation
- Doors and windows
- HVAC systems, including window units
- Interior and exterior walls
- Kitchens appliances
- Pier and beam foundations
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Roof covering and drainage
- Slabs and under slab
- Foundation elevation readings
Professional evaluations of the foundation of the home are included in every Austin property inspection. For your convenience, some items are not included in the standard home inspection but are offered as ancillary services
Click below for the TREC Standards of Practice for a full list of what a general home inspection covers.
Austin realtors and homeowners know that the presence of mold can quickly upset a transaction.
Mold growth in your home can pose serious health problems for your family and visitors, and is especially dangerous for allergy and asthma sufferers. If your inspector sees any signs of mold or mildew in your property, they may recommend a thorough mold inspection to determine the source and severity of growth.
DBL Check LLC Mold inspectors are licensed and trained in identifying mold and the conditions conducive to its growth. Our professionals use effective mold testing and moisture screening procedures to help identify potential problems.
A DBL Check Austin home inspector professional can identify hidden defects in your home using thermal imaging, which shows potential problems that aren’t immediately visible to the naked eye. Scanning services are entirely safe, non-invasive, and can help your inspector to find:
- Leaks. Unchecked moisture can lead to mold growth and property damage. Because water has a high thermal capacity, it will maintain its temperature for a longer period than the materials around it. With thermal imaging, your inspector can spot signs of leaks and moisture long before water damage or mold starts appearing in your home.
- Electrical faults. Electrical problems, such as faulty wiring, can be the most expensive and dangerous issues in a home. Thermal imaging makes it easy to find damage without needing to see the wires in your home.
- Structural defects. There are certain structural aspects that every home should have, and each will have a different temperature reflected in thermal imaging. For instance, our inspectors will be able to easily identify if your home is missing insulation.
POOL AND SPA
With summers bringing scorching temperatures, pools are often an essential part of any Austin home. To ensure that your pool is working properly and safely, our inspectors will check drains, lights, handrails, pumps, filters, and more.
Our goal is to make sure your pool is working not just effectively, but as efficiently as possible. A faulty pump or broken timer can cost the homeowner hundreds, if not thousands if left unchecked.
Many homeowners see sprinkler systems as a must-have in Austin to combat the hot, dry summers, but, if your system isn’t functioning properly, it’ll end up washing money straight down the drain.
While the majority of home tours don’t include a sprinkler demonstration, our home inspections will test systems for coverage, efficiency, and overall water distribution. If you notice spots in your own yard that are consistently over- or under-watered, it’s time to get a through sprinkler inspection.
Detached structures like sheds and outbuildings are still part of your property, even if they aren’t attached to your home. Depending on local regulations and your home insurance, your building will have a variety of codes to follow.
Let our professional inspectors determine what permits you may need and ensure that your structure is fully up to code to avoid costly fines.
Austin Home Property Inspection
The benefits and features of the inspection services offered at DBL Check include:
- Online scheduling for your convenience
- Unsurpassed professionalism by our inspectors and customer service team
- Comprehensive, detailed, and accurate inspection reports
- Specialized services for a wide range of potential issues and problems
Inspectors must obtain a Texas Department of Agriculture license and a Mold Assessment Technician license and become certified in the process of thermography. At DBL Check, our licensed inspectors also undergo continued education and training programs to ensure our methods are modern and effective as possible.
Learn more about the structural integrity and overall condition of your home than you ever thought possible. Get in touch today!